Sunday, March 6, 2016

'THE REMAINING CHAPTERS'
Journal Journey #11

Every student, at this very chapter of school life, would consider finding a resting place a victory. And it seemed that if he/she is able to have 2 hours of sleep time, it's like receiving a trophy. You've made it, friend, you've made it huhu!  :') #HugotEstudyante

The past week had been a busy week for me. So many things on the to-do-list were needed to be accomplished. Well, it's finals and I really have to work harder. But, I realized something that's priceless and indeed promising. I have to take a B.R.E.A.K.

B - E POSITIVE.  Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts (Proverbs 4:23). The output will always depend on the input. What you sow, you shall reap. We have the power to control our minds. And changing our perspective will surely make a big impact on every decision that we make. So, stay positive and expect for a positive result! #BePositibo ^_^

R - EAD the Word of God. I thank God for the strength He always gives (Philippians 4:13). In His words I find comfort and peace. He has revealed a lots of promises to me and I love meditation them.

When you wonder about your future . . .

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

When you need guidance . . .

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

When your life is full of problems . . .

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

When you wonder if God listens to you . . .

And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him. 1 John 5:14-15

When you face tough decisions . . .

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you. Psalm 32:8

When you need assurance . . .

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life. John 5:24


E - NCOURAGE others.   The best way to encourage yourself is to encourage others. Someone needs your encouragement now. And the moment that you share the hope that you have in your heart, you've been a light to others (Matthew 5:16). Remember, thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle. Hence, let us build each other up! #Magkaisa ;)

A - TTAIN adequate rest time. Enough rest time can help sustain our mental heath, physical health, quality of life. So, let's not forget this one. Though there are so many things still pending for accomplishment, we need to take a break, literally #PahingaKaNamanBro :D

K - EEP  seeking God first.  "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" (Matthew 6:33). This is my key formula in my student journey. I just have to accomplish things for the LORD first. "Delight yourself in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart" (Psalm 37:4) <3 #GodFirst ^_^

And because I learn to take a B.R.E.A.K., God has given me surprises these past weeks!


GREAT! I was able to do my teaching demonstrations! The experience is priceless and fun. Looking forward for more opportunities of engaging myself in the field! #TeacherJeff hihi ^_^



YOUTH ALIVE 2016! Many students from different school campuses attended the annual Youth Alive event! Praise God for the harvest! Students are now ready to be world changers, makers of difference and catalysts of change! #StudentMissionaries


PRIVILEGED! With Rev. Hal Crossley, a renowned international missionary from Colorado, U.S. He is an ordained minister with a primary calling in missions. He's awesome! He taught us to be the change the nation longs for. The vote of the youth really counts, especially the 2016 election is fast approaching. We truly need God-fearing and passionate leaders! #AkoAngSimula ;)


BRO! Thank God that my li'l bro is now serving the Lord with all his heart. Continue making a difference in your campus. Ayaw pagpinasaway hihi Lab you bro!


KUDOS! All the glory belongs to God! Youth Alive 2016 was very successful. Had a photo-op with the mission team and student leaders.


LOVE! "I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers" (Philemon 1:4). Kumpleto kita gihap didi! Continue serving JESUS with gladness and faithfulness <3 Love y'all D-Group!

The days were preoccupied with school works may be, but God's love and faithfulness remained...and forever will be :) The school year is about to end, and greater things are yet to come! Everything will be alright if you have Jesus at your side! [John 14:27] <3


No comments:

Post a Comment